Our premium Business Cards set the industry standard for exceptional quality. Choose from the widest selection of superior grade card stocks and coating options offered anywhere! From our exclusive 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) #1 sheet stock to our 14 pt. or 16 pt. card stocks, our Business Cards are world-class. Unlike other printers, we'll never disguise an inferior quality gloss card stock with a dull aqueous coating and call it a matte stock. Stock/Substrate specific coating options include Aqueous High Gloss, Aqueous silk, Aqueous Matte and High Gloss UV.
Business Card quantities offered from 250 to 100,000!
- Sizes available include the standard 3.5" x 2" or 3.5" x 4" Scored Horizontal Business Card (3.5 x 2" net size after fold) or 4" x 3.5" Scored Vertical Business Card (2" x 3.5" net size after fold).
- Stock/Substrate choices include: 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) #1 rated card stock, 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated) # 1 rated card stock, 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled) #1 rated card stock, 14 pt. Premium Uncoated #1 rated card stock, 14 pt. C1S (card stock – coated on one side), 14 pt. C2S (card stock – coated both sides) and 16 pt. C2S (card stock – coated on both sides). 60# Semi-Gloss Adhesive back stock is available for a “sticker style” semi-permanent business card.
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back). See specific paper stock for ink color options available.
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on 14 pt. C1S front only for (4/0, 4/1 and 4/4). Aqueous Gloss is standard on the front and back for both 14 pt. C2S and 16 pt. C2S for all ink color options. 14 pt. C2S also offers a Matte/Dull finish option. The Premium Matte and Satin stocks feature a Matte/Dull coating standard. 14 pt. Premium Uncoated features a subtle, Silk (matte) aqueous coating standard. 14 pt. Premium Linen does offer any applied coating.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional High Gloss UV Coating for front only or front and back. UV coating is not available on Matte, Linen, Satin or Uncoated stocks.
- Aqueous Matte Coating – 14 pt. C2S has a new option of Aqueous Matte Coating in addition to the already available Aqueous Gloss and High Gloss UV Coating options. Aqueous Matte Coating is both pen & pencil receptive and adds a luxurious look and feel to any business card.
- Custom Cutting (1 Out Custom Cut - No Charge), multiple number out cuts available at an additional charge.
- Round Cornering - Choose to have all 4 corners rounded.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily turn a business card into a product tag!
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 4 days (Standard 2 - 3 on 14pt C2S with Aqueous Coating). 3 - 4 days on 12 pt. Premium Matte and 14 pt. C2S Tango. 5 – 7 days on 14 pt. Premium Uncoated, Satin, Linen and 14 pt. C1S printed 4/0, 4/1 or 4/4. Note: Next Day Service is available for those emergency orders that need quick production to meet your rush customer needs on 14 pt. C1S (4/0), 14 pt. C2S and 16 pt. C2S stocks (4/0 and 4/4). For a super rush! Check SAME DAY SERVICE for a 3.5” x 2” business card size on 14 pt. C2S card stock (4/0, 4/1, 4/4) with Gloss AQ standard (front and back) and no UV. UV is not an option for any Same Day Service category product.